Bermagui and District
15 Things to do on a dull or rainy day….
- Enjoy the beautiful Bermagui Boat Harbour and visit the Bermagui Fishermen’s Wharf -
cafes, fresh fish and chips, wine bar, gift shops and restaurants. Undercover outdoor eating.
- Go to the movies – Narooma Cinema is closest. Movie times are advertised in the
Narooma News – out every Wednesday. Phone Narooma Cinema on 44762352.
- Do the Wallaga to Bermagui walk. Map available at Tourist Information Centre Phone
64933054. Also visit Montreal Goldfields – guided tours daily at 2 pm.
Contact Bermagui Tourist Information Centre 64933054
- Visit the local wineries – Mimosa at the Murrah – also has a stunning new restaurant
open for lunch and dinner Phone for bookings and times 64940164.
Belgrave Park at Cobargo Ph 64936377, Tilba Valley winery at Tilba.Ph 44737308
- Walk the boardwalk to Murrunna Point and Wallaga Beach. A great walk in any
weather. Starts at the bottom of Lakeview Drive (near the swings) at Wallaga Lake Heights.
- Collect shells at Murrunna Point – small shelly each on the eastern most point of
Murunna Point – covered in shells – steep track down to it so not for the very old or very
young. Access from the boardwalk – see above.
- Walk through the National Parks or State Forests – Contact National Parks & Wildlife
office at Narooma 44762888 or Bermagui TIC on 64933054
- Visit a working Lavendar farm at Maryvale Lavendar on the Bermagui-Cobargo Rd.
For opening hours phone: 64936211
- Exhibitions – Art & Craft, Pottery, Paintings, etc, etc.
Cobala Workshop Gallery at Cobargo 6436217
The Art, Food & Wine Trail – Bermagui, Wapengo, Tanja to Tathra.
Contact VIC for info 64933054
- Cobargo and Narooma Pools – 25 metre heated pool on Bermagui-Cobargo Rd Cobargo.
Open every day October to end of March. Indoor heated 50 metre pool at Narooma. Open
- Shopping and eating in the Triangle. Start at Central Tilba, then onto Tilba Tilba, down
the highway to Cobargo and back to Bermagui. Or do one village at a time. Pottery,
jewellery, artwork, fashion, books, antiques, leathergoods and woodwork. Also great cafes
and restaurants for a quick coffee or a leisurely lunch.
- Hire a small boat or canoe from Bermagui Bridge Motors 64935444 or the River Rock
Café 64933156 and explore the beautiful Bermagui River.
- Stretch your body and have some fun at Functional Fitness at BCC. Ph: 0401344714
- Have a facial or a massage or have your nails done. Contact Salon Blush on 64933955
Also a Mobile massage service. Contact our office for further info. 64933444
- Bingo at the club on Mondays and Fridays starting at 11 am. Contact Bermagui Country
Club on 64934340. The children love it. Lunch also provided at a small cost.
From $1,050.00* weekly
Close to town with picturesque harbour and ocean views - two small lounge areas so ideal family accommodation
From $770.00* weekly
From $825.00* weekly
Comfortable well equipped house close to dog friendly beach- distant lake views